It is important to look gorgeous on your wedding day. You will be wearing a beautiful wedding dress and jewellery and to go along with it you will also need good makeup. Everybody’s attention is on the bride and the groom so you should look stunning on your special day.
Wedding preparation begins way in advance and one of them is inviting the guests through wedding cards. It is important to choose the best card as it signifies the happiness of the bride and the groom.
It is also important to do the right makeup so that you look beautiful on your wedding day. Your wedding makeup should match your dress and enhance your overall appearance. For this you will require a professional makeup artist who knows how to do Indian bridal makeup.
These are the tips for flawless makeup:
• To look great on your wedding day your skin should glow from within. For this you should prepare early by taking a balanced diet, exercising and avoiding oily foods . You will also need an experienced makeup artist who understands what makeup suits you the best.
• If you are doing DIY makeup then you should practise enough to get the perfect look on your wedding day.
• For your wedding you can go for a Classic look rather than the trendy ones. You should do a trial for your bridal makeup and see what works best for you. If you are wearing bold colours like red, pink, light green then you can use the golden tones in your makeup.
Image Resource: unsplash.com
• If you are marrying in the summer season then you should go for AIrbrush makeup instead of traditional makeup as it is light, waterproof and long lasting. You should avoid cream based makeup for the summer wedding.
For winter weddings you should keep your skin hydrated by using moisturiser as the cold and the heater used can dry out your skin.. Makeup should be light, wear a moisturising lipstick, use a waterproof mascara and avoid powders as they can dry the skin.
• You should visit your makeup artists and try out the different looks and check what makeup suits your wedding dress the best. You can even try out new looks and see if the colours and shades suit you.
• To look good on the wedding day you should follow a skin routine to make your skin glow at least a month before. This will guarantee a soft, clear and smooth skin.
• You can check out HD makeup as you will be taking photos on your wedding day. This makeup can make you appear clear in the photos. This makeup makes you look more natural which will not get detected by the camera. It coats your skin with a reflective sheen which reflects the light. Wedding photos will last for a lifetime so you should look your best in them.
• Your wedding makeup should match your dress and hairstyle. You should select the makeup based on your wedding dress to look good. The colour of your dress should go well with your makeup. You can choose between a glamorous look or a natural look. You should do a trial run and not experiment on the wedding day.
Image Resource: unsplash.com
• When preparing for the wedding you should do your makeup last so that it lasts longer. Your makeup should hold through the last event and photo.
• You can go for looks that never fail like a deep colour for the lips, dark colour eyeliners, false lashes, lots of shimmer on the eyelids, glowy makeup and more.
To look beautiful on your wedding day follow these tips to find the best makeup for you. By following simple tips you can glow on your wedding day.